Delivering emerging healthcare.
BlueCloud Healthcare has teamed up with these highly recommended specialist companies to offer a complete bespoke solutions package to prospective African healthcare businesses and investors if needed. These businesses are local leaders in their fields of endeavours and BlueCloud is delighted to be able to work with them.
The EMRC, an international organization based in Brussels since 1992 is involved in promoting Africa’s sustainable development through the growing of business partnerships and support to its private sector. To achieve this EMRC initiates business events, forums, training programmes, economic and trade missions.
In order to achieve its mission, EMRC initiates and organizes the following:
1. Africa Finance & Investment Forum – AFIF Recent editions include:
- AFIF 2014 – hosted at DEG Headquarters, with BNDES, EIB, ICD, Afreximbank, others;
- AFIF 2013 – organized in Geneva with the support of ITC, IFC, Afreximbank, others;
- AFIF 2012 – took place in Utrecht, hosted and organized in collaboration with Rabobank;
- AFIF 2011 – organized in Lisbon, in the framework of the AfDB’s Annual Meetings;
- AFIF 2009 – held at the ABN AMRO Bank in Amsterdam, in partnership with FMO;
- AFIF 2008 – took place at the Credit Agricole headquarters in Paris;
2. AgriBusiness Forum – attracts 450 decision makers annually, from the private and public sectors. First launched in Europe, it moved to Africa in 2009, with each edition revolving around a core theme tackling the challenges and opportunities in Africa’s agro-food sector. Hosted by the local government, partners include FAO, Rabobank, UNDP and others. Agribusiness Forum 2015 will take place on 22-25 March 2015 in Kinshasa, hosted by the DRC government.
3. Trade and economic missions – addressed to small groups of African private and public sector decision makers, these are country visits that consist of site visits, exchange of knowledge and meetings with local entrepreneurs, aimed at promoting inter-regional relations.
4. Tailor-made business events & training sessions –organized following EMRC members’ requests and prepared with specialized experts, these are held in Europe and around Africa.
BlueCloud Healthcare is partnering with the emrc to organize healthcare sessions within the AFIF conferences mainly to showcase the exciting opportunities available to investors in this rapidly growing sector.
The president of the emrc, Professor Monty Jones is one of the Worlds most eminent scientists, and was recognized as such by the TIME magazine in its top 100.
The concept note for the collaboration between the emrc and BlueCloud can be downloaded here.
The Strategy Boutique
The Strategy Boutique is one of India’s newest and most innovative market entry and strategy consultancies. It specialises in market entry technologies into India and Africa, and is the consultancy of choice for many firms and organisations in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
BlueCloud Healthcare has teamed up with the Strategy Boutique to form a tightly knit partnership to facilitate the construction of million dollar diagnostic centres across the continent. Currently, the partnership are involved in projects in Botswana, Nigeria, Kenya and Angola.
In Botswana and Angola, plans are advanced to locate suitable local partners to begin the makings of a joint venture to construct state-of-the-art Centres for Diagnostic Excellence in those countries.
The African Trade Insurance Agency
BlueCloud Healthcare partners as a Business Intermediary for the African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI).
ATI provides or facilitates insurance, co-insurance and reinsurance to protect against credit, investment and political risks. It is able to insure projects against political and non-payment risks that have at least one arm of a transaction in anyone of its African member countries.
ATI is the second highest rated institution in Africa with an ‘A Long Term’ rating issued by the rating agency Standard & Poor’s.
In 2013, ATI paid out a record $6.7 million in claims which included supports transactions for the recent Westgate Shopping Mall terrorist attack in Nairobi, Kenya.
Rhema Systems and Associates
Rhema Systems and Associates is a specialized Information Technology Solutions Provider, providing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems, Retail Management Systems, Document Management Systems, Document Management Systems, Software Development and Consulting Services across various industries.
Rhema Systems has business partnerships with leading technology solution providers such as Microsoft, IBM, SAP, Newgen and Sage Pastel to service a range of companies in Western Africa.
Rhema Systems have won numerous awards, including the Microsoft Partner of the Year 2010, Country (Ghana) Partner of the year 2010, and Best Reseller for Microsoft Dynamics RMS for the Middle East and Africa 2010.
Intercontinental Trust Limited
Intercontinental Trust (ITL) was established in 1999 and is located in Ebene, the financial centre in the heart of Mauritius where the Financial Services Commission, the major banks and the biggest four accountancy firms are also located.
The International Trust Limited is licensed by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission to provide a comprehensive range of financial and fiduciary services to international businesses.
ITL was the first management company in Mauritius to be accredited as an Authorised Training Employer (ATE) by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
As part of its commitment to financial integrity, BlueCloud Healthcare is proud to have chosen the prestigious British accounting firm Francis Clark Chartered Accountants to prepare our annual financial accounts, and to advise on all corporate financial and tax matters. Francis Clark are based in the Southwest of England, and have won many awards for their excellence and breadth of expertise, including winning the tax award of the year at the British Accountancy Awards 2012, and the best regional tax practice firm in the LexisNexis Taxation awards 2012.